The ultimate contest of pet bragging rights!
Brought to you by Liz Rossof of RE/MAX Professionals
Awesome swag bags and souvenirs from Mouthfuls on Tennyson and Denver Nook for the first 100 registrants
- Registration fees are donation-based, and 100% of your donation goes to Colorado Pet Pantry
- You must register to participate
- More info and updates can be found at https://www.coloradogives.
Please contact Liz@DenverNook.com for participation as entry is limited
- 10am – Festival grounds open
- 10am – Free yoga at Cesar Chavez Park presented by Ohana Yoga + Barre
- 11am – Trick or Treat Street begins
- 11:30am – 1pm – Live Music with Emelise
- 1pm – 2:30pm – 6th Annual Pet Parade presented by Liz Rossof of Re/Max Professionals
- 2:30 – 4:00pm – Live Music with The Thread Barons
- 4:30pm – 6:00pm – Live Music with The Barlow
- 6:00pm – Festival grounds close
Shop from 200+ local businesses and vendors at this market-artisan-style festival
Stay tuned for all 2023 food options!
Get involved with the Tennyson Fall Fest
Tennyson Fall Fest is proud to work with a curated collection of artists, makers and other businesses. Our diverse group of vendors provides something for everyone at Denver’s biggest local celebration of the year
2023 Vendor applications are open now!
- Fine Arts
- Tented Food Vendor
- Business Promotion
- Food Vendor
Vendor Booth Fees
- Fees depend on the type of vendor and/or goods being sold. Please see your specific category for more information
- This will be a rain, snow, or shine event! Please plan accordingly
Why Tennyson Fall Fest?
- Taking place in one of Denver’s most popular neighborhoods
- Free, public event
- Live music, bars, and free programming
- Opportunity to sponsor for additional marketing assets
- Not all booths will have power. Please request power in your application if needed. Power will not be running overnight
- No styrofoam or plastic silverware. No plastic bags. 100% compostable goods of foods service
For any other questions, please email: email@example.com
Tennyson Fall Fest features a variety of local bands. Please inquire below to be considered to perform.
Get more info about the festival
Festival Ground Rules
- No unauthorized vending, sampling, or petitioning
- No outside food or beverages
- Drink responsibly and make sure your group has a designated driver
- This is a family festival. Please remember to use appropriate behavior and refrain from inappropriate language
- Don’t leave children unattended
- Get comfy – feel free to bring blankets and lawn chairs for the grass to enjoy the entertainment
How much does it cost?
The festival is free to attend
Will there be water available?
Water will be available for purchase at the bar. We recommend bringing your own reusable bottle
How do I get there?
See our maps link (add link) for more information. We encourage biking and walking if you are able
Who is Playing?
See the schedule here
Are dogs allowed?
Dogs that are participating in the Pet Parade Contest are welcome. PSA – it will be busy and crowded and your dog may be happier at home. All well behaved leashed dogs are allowed within the festival and park
What kinds of food will be available?
There will be a variety of food from carnival standbys to healthy favorites at the festival
What Items are not allowed on festival grounds?
- No outside food or drink.
- Alcoholic beverages, glass bottles, coolers, picnic baskets, carry-ins of any type (we reserve the right to search bags upon entry)
- Drugs or paraphernalia, including cannabis products of any kind
- Kites, frisbees, balls, or other sports equipment
- Scooters, skateboards, or inline skates
- Firearms, weapons, contraband, or laser pointers
- Please park bicycles at designated bike parking only
Where is it located?
Along Tennyson Street from W. 41st Ave to W. 43rd Ave
What are the festival hours?
10:00am – 6:00pm
Do I need to bring anything?
Please bring a reusable bag for shopping as there will be no plastic bags. Additionally, you will want to bring a reusable water bottle, sunscreen and be prepared for any weather
Will there be live music?
Yes, local bands will be performing
Is this event handicap accessible?
Absolutely! The majority of the event is on hardscape and sidewalks. Please be aware that there is some grass and uneven ground in Cesar Chavez Park
How do I get a booth at the festival?
Apply here (add link). We have several categories of exhibitors and vendors
Is there alcohol available at the festival?
Beer and spirits are available at the festival for purchase in several areas. Please drink responsibly